« Problems with New IRS Bond Premium Amortization Rules | Main | IRS Grants TRP Relief to Small Businesses »



Patricia Jones

We received a 2100A for a then contractor for 2013 & 2014. The contractor has been an employee since 2014 W-9 is currently on file. Is there any further action required?


Using the information provided on a W-9, I filed a 1099-Misc for a contract laborer. She no longer works for us and has moved with no forwarding address. We received a CP-2100A but I am unable to contact the laborer. As she is no longer working for us, I cannot begin backup withholding either. What should I do?

Verify your Comment

Previewing your Comment

This is only a preview. Your comment has not yet been posted.

Your comment could not be posted. Error type:
Your comment has been posted. Post another comment

The letters and numbers you entered did not match the image. Please try again.

As a final step before posting your comment, enter the letters and numbers you see in the image below. This prevents automated programs from posting comments.

Having trouble reading this image? View an alternate.


Post a comment

Your Information

(Name is required. Email address will not be displayed with the comment.)

My Photo